Amazing opportunity for a passionate luxury travel, hospitality or events manager with proven experience in relationship sales, to join a highly creative and innovative niche luxury travel company.
A fast moving, fast thinking luxury travel and thought leadership agency who have grown from an ambitious start up. An exciting and expanding team who are rapidly growing and are looking for a passionate and ambitious new manager. This is your chance to combine your passion for travel, events and people in a unique and forward-thinking agency.
I am looking for a creative and outgoing candidate to join a successful international luxury travel brand, representing and showcasing their events as the most influential and innovative in the market. You will take full ownership of the international travel shows and position them as the most innovative and influential industry events of the year. In a busy and energetic environment, you will act as a global brand ambassador and establish strong relationships with buyers from around the world, delivering annual buyer targets.
- Promoting and selling the events to selected travel industry professionals
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with buyers, DMCs and travel specialists
- Deliver annual buyer targets by maintaining existing relationships and generating new leads
- Maintain excellent knowledge of overall trade marketplace, competitor shows and prospective buyers, and build an in depth understanding of the regions you are responsible for
- Oversee and maintain an active and relevant database of clients/prospects
- Produce a hosted buyer strategy and regional business plans post event
- Attend regular travel events, shows and sales trips at various international locations as required
- Manage and process all prospective buyer applications and respond in a timely fashion
- Significantly increase delegate and buyer database
You will be an outgoing and professional manager with proven success in delivering targets in a fast-paced environment with a passion for luxury travel and events. A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills to bring fresh ideas and think innovatively to attract new clients and bring in new revenue. You will enjoy liaising with people from all backgrounds and be comfortable working under pressure as part of a small team.
- Experience in luxury travel/hospitality or events with some sales or recruitment knowledge
- Proficient with email applications, diary management and Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service
- Comfortable liaising with and selling to high profile/senior clients and buyers
- A strong knowledge of the travel industry
- Ability to work on a tight budget and meet sales targets
- Excellent oral and written communication and accurate reporting skills
- Spanish language and an understanding of event sales cycle an advantage, but not essential
- Personality and talent, looking for a career
This is an fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and an ambitious travel or events professional with proven sales or recruitment experience to build your career in a ground-breaking company!
If your background matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.