An exciting opportunity to join a creative niche luxury travel company, supporting their growing team with international travel events and shows. If you're extremely passionate about travel and events, good at Excel, want to progress your career and are not afraid of a challenge…this is the job for you!
A fast moving, fast thinking luxury travel and thought leadership agency who have grown from an ambitious start up. An exciting and expanding team who are rapidly growing and are looking for a passionate and ambitious new team coordinator.
Unique role working with an experienced team where you will learn the ropes of luxury travel and high-end events and have the opportunity to assist with extraordinary global projects. Working closely with the Travel Relations and Sales teams you will play a key administrative role in supporting event planning, maintaining strong client relationships and assisting with sales activities.
- Assist the sales team researching new leads and updating details in their CRM (Salesforce)
- Be the first point of contact for clients assisting with general queries, promptly and efficiently
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients, buyers, DMCs and travel specialists
- Assist with new relevant leads and maintain an accurate event database
- Organise travel and provide administrative support as required
- May have the opportunity to attend travel events and shows at various international locations
You will be a driven, enthusiastic team player with a passion for the world of luxury travel and a willingness to learn and grow your skillset. A great administrator with strong skills in Microsoft Excel and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to bring creative new ideas to the business and confidently present them to the team.
- Some experience working with-in a fast-paced environment or in the hospitality industry
- Desire to learn and develop sales techniques
- Must be a Wizz in Microsoft Excel
- Great attention to detail and customer service
- Comfortable liaising with high profile/senior clients and buyers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understand the event sales cycles an advantage, but not essential
A fantastic role for an ambitious travel or events professional to learn and progress your career in a forward-thinking company.
If you're looking for career progression and the opportunity to experience the very best in experiential travel, and your background matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.