Within this high-profile role you will sit within the Corporate Services Directorate, managing the creation and delivery of effective communications across the business’ digital transformation programme. Supporting the delivery of the Corporate Communications and Digital Strategy by initiating, producing and implementing specific communication plans and assisting work stream leads with related elements of change activity.
You will need to plan and deliver communications to both internal and external audiences, remaining in accordance with the company’s overall Communications and Digital strategy. This role is integral in the development of the business’ effectiveness within communication, impacting directly through decision-making, planning and innovation.
- Demonstrable ability to identify and create strong narrative, blending people, process and technology in a clear and engaging way
- Knowledge of the digital environment
- Ability to inspire and engage with others; strong relationship-building and management skills
- Experience developing and delivering creative communications which lead to improved understanding and engagement
- Excellent communicator and able to influence and negotiate
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and efficiently in a variety of settings and tailored to various different audiences
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with integrity and superb judgement
- Experience in change management principles and tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications professional to take ownership over a developing role. If you’re interested in learning more about this role, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.