Who You'll Be Working With
I'm looking for a Project Manager for a creative branding and communications agency based in Central London. They're highly creative, highly strategic, and now are looking for a great traffic and project manager, responsible for ensuring that all work is being produced in line with deadlines, and project planning through to final delivery handling. The agency have some excellent clients in a multitude of industries.
As a Traffic and Project Manager you will be working across busy creative and production teams, helping out with the day-to-day running, and managing the volume of workflow through the agency. You will also spend time overseeing the management and delivery of a range of large, complex projects alongside smaller projects to deliver comprehensive solutions . This will including budgeting, managing timescales, and then overseeing teams on a project by project basis along with supporting other PMs in the team. You'll be delivering everything from integrated creative campaigns and websites, to social media projects and bespoke print jobs
You will also be responsible for:
- Reviewing project plans and identifying project resourcing requirements
- Understanding briefs and articulating them in writing
- Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of the project including weekly reports
- Effectively using project management software to create detailed project plans
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external - colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency - a commercial mindset is a plus.
The usual personality traits also apply here - we want somebody who is positive, confident, and willing to really get stuck in.
If you have the Traffic and Project Management skills for this job, apply below!
If it isn't quite right, there are plenty of other opportunities so take a look at the rest of the jobs we've posted.