Our client is fast growing highly successful digital content agency who work with a number of famous brands. Due to the rapid expansion of this agency our client is seeking a Traffic Manager to come on board and successfully manage the studio resource at various stages of the project lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Planning & Scheduling
- Accurately schedule studio resources (Strategy, Design, Project Management, User Experience)
- Effectively match studio resources to client demand
- Manage resource constraints and identify any future problems, working with HR and Head of Departments to resolve them
- Carefully balance the personal wellbeing of the studio and commercial needs of the client
- Manage the migration of resources in and out of projects
- Identify and escalate the need for contractors
- Manage and resolve resource booking conflicts
- Find alternative resources when the need arises
To be suitable for this role you will have a proven experience when it comes to resource management, specifically within a digital markerting agency environment. As well as have the ability to be extremely disciplined and ensure the agency process and protocol is fulfilled.
In return for your skills and experience as a Traffic Manager our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £30-35k plus benefits.
If you think you are the Traffic Manager we are searching for then please get in touch by clicking the apply button below.