Job Title: Traffic Manager (3 month contract) - Creative Social Media Agency
Location: Central London
Start date: October
Salary: Up to £40,000 pro rata depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, extra paid holiday for charity work
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented traffic manager to join an award winning independent creative social media agency. This collaborative and dynamic agency specialises in social and digital, creating fame moments for brands through bold and brave creative work. They work with household name brands across sectors including FMCG, drinks and health & beauty. In addition to having a friendly, fun and supportive culture, this independent creative agency is committed to reducing and offsetting their impact on the environment. They are a purpose driven agency who have a core belief in the power of business for good, and they work with many leading brands in FMCG with purpose to effect social and environmental change.
About the Traffic Manager role
The new Traffic Manager will have an important role in the agency, managing resource and creative workflows.
Key Responsibilities for the Traffic Manager:
* Taking ownership of projects from brief through to completion
* Creating and updating delivery plans and timelines.
* Managing project resources, including freelance bookings, and ensuring resources are used efficiently.
* Providing status updates and communication between teams.
* Writing project budgets and monitoring costs, proactively flagging any pricing issues
* Preparing reports on performance, resource management and schedules
* Improving processes for trafficking, workflow and resource management
You'll be a confident communicator with a positive attitude, confident working in a standalone role. If you're excited by working within an award winning, purpose driven, independent creative social media agency, this could be the perfect role for you.
Skills and experience needed for the Traffic Manager role:
* Agency experience in a traffic/resource/project management role
* Knowledge of social and digital platforms
* Experience managing budgets and costings
* Skilled communicator and good team player
* Proactive nature and positive attitude
For more information about the Traffic Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.