Fantastic Traffic Manager role with a fast paced, rapidly growing design agency managing their busy studio...
Award-winning, independent boutique design agency with a dream of a client list, producing corporate comms, branding and digital experiences that you'll want to be involved with.
In this Traffic Manager role you will be:
- Working across a range of branding and annual report projects
- Managing studio
- Managing creatives
- Managing budgets, timelines, processes and scheduling
- Looking after freelancers
To be considered for this Traffic Manager role you MUST have:
- Experience in a design agency in a similar role
- Experience managing budgets, timelines and processes
- Have used Paprika resourcing system or equivalent
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.