Trading Manager – Retail – Warrington – Up to £40,000
Are you a Trading Manager with the skills to take our client to the next level? Join them in their Warrington offices and develop a solid trading plan.
Our household name brand client is looking for a brand-new Trading Manager who can join their team and propel their business to further success through carrying out successful product launches and the development of an effective marketing and trading plan of promotional activity. Spending a lot of your time working closely beside the Marketing Director, you will be jointly responsible for managing their large budget.
Interested? Read ahead…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Trading Manager:
- Collaborating with the Buying and Merchandising team to develop a strategic plan for trading to deliver on KPIs.
- Effectively communicate with B and M to ensure promotional activity is targeted correctly.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and competitor activity.
- Sales forecasting.
- Regular testing of the website.
Key Skills and Attributes of Trading Manager:
- Previous experience in a trade environment.
- B2C ecommerce experience is imperative for success.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- A target driven individual who works well under high pressure.
- Exposure to multi-language campaigns and a second language is highly desirable.
- Proven success managing Ecommerce sites.