Trading and Digital Marketing Assistant – Ecommerce – North Manchester – Up to £23,000
Ready for a brand new role? Our client is based in North Manchester and is looking for a talented Trading and Digital Marketing Assistant to increase engagement through new and innovative digital marketing strategies.
Are you an experienced digital marketer? Our client is looking for a Trading and Digital Marketing Assistant who will be able to use their previous experience in similar industries to help them succeed in the role to increase brand awareness and drive sales. Alongside running digital marketing campaigns for our client’s household name brands, you will be responsible for supporting trade activities, making suggestions for improvements based on the performance which you will be monitoring.
Like the sound of this role? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Trading and Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Managing marketplaces and the AMS plan.
- Quality check content across all different platforms.
- Compiling reports on marketing performance.
- Supporting the Marketing department by creating content if and when needed.
- Maintaining the brand tone of voice and values throughout all platforms.
- Answering any digital marketing queries for both internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills and Attributes of Trading and Digital Marketing Assistant:
- At least 2 years’ in a similar role.
- Previous experience using Google Analytics.
- FMCG exposure is beneficial.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous experience using Photoshop is desired.
- Great at working as part of a team.