Our client is on the hunt for a talented Trading Analytics Manager to join their team and hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be commercially aware, constantly seeking out new industry trends. Alongside this, the perfect candidate will be a great communicator, capable of extracting actionable insights from large datasets which they can then present to key stakeholders within the business.
Does this sound like the role for you? Read more…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Trading Analytics Manager:
- Promote the use of analytics across the business.
- Develop in-depth research to further the knowledge of analytics tools which will benefit the business.
- Be a key point of contact for analytics and trading queries within the business.
- Keep up to date with all data and analytics trends.
- Always adhere to best-practices.
Key Skills and Attributes of Trading Analytics Manager:
- A wealth of statistical experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of analytics tools.
- Previous success working with customer journeys.
- Capable of delivering high-quality projects to agreed timeframes.
- Management experience.