- Regional Role
- Entrepreneurial Growth Environment
- Brilliant opportunity to see your plans come alive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Trade Marketing Manager to join this fast-growing and entrepreneurial FMCG brand, in an autonomous role with the freedom to find new ways to stimulate consumer demand.
Reporting to the Regional Brand Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement category specific strategy and tactics
- Identify market opportunities, working closely with colleagues for positioning, materials and product development initiatives.
- Regular retail POS visits in the end markets with sales representatives to ensure activities action plans
- Contribute on generating consumer/trade insights & market research intelligence
- Initiate and execute innovative & targeted marketing tools and programs
- Understand customers and find new ways to strengthen brand presence in their stores
- Manage product packaging implementation
- Execute day to day activities for POS & Events promotions teams, CRM & Loyalty programs as well as Marketing Purchases
- Stock and order management of trade marketing material for the defined markets
- Responsible for budget & KPI's tracking, performance review report and recommended actions
- Key point of contact for sales and supply chain teams
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in brand management, trade marketing and product management, ideally gained in an innovative branded FMCG
- Experience in managing multiple brands for several countries
- Experience and interest in customer-relationship projects
- Ability to build strong personal relationship at various levels
- Highly creative and open to testing new ideas and approaches
- Proved hands-on and pragmatic approach
- Sees different aspects of a problem/situation as an opportunity, quickly identifies and seeks advantage for the business.
- Challenges the status quo
- International mind-set- thinks global, acts local
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.