Trade Marketing Manager
Retail & Luxury Goods
South West London
Are you interested in building a Trade Marketing strategy for one of the UK's most well-known luxury retailers? The role offers an opportunity to innovate the trade marketing activity at a national and local level, ideally adapting their current strategy, making change and improving their current strategy.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop and implement the trade marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all product lines.
- Create & develop experiential retail ideas to engage new and existing customers.
- Initiate events in store to engage new customers and create brand awareness
- Identify relevant premium partners, developing and implementing joint campaigns and events.
- Ensure alignment across projects, sales, marketing and product development on sales and marketing activities
- Lead on OOH activity to support key sales periods e.g Valentines, Mother's day, Christmas.
- Trade Marketing experience across any area of retail (premium experience is advantageous but not essential).
- An understanding of both Retail & Wholesale, tailoring your approach.
- An understanding of multi-channel, being able to communicate to stakeholders across both in-store and online.
- Relationship building skills, communicating your strategy across the business, gaining buy in from both retailers and sales staff.