Trade Marketing Executive, Lowestoft -
A leading and well-known FMCG brand, based in Lowestoft, with international exposure, are looking for a capable Trade Marketing Executive to join their talented and expanding team and take ownership of marketing activation for trade. You will need a minimum of two - three years marketing experience, within B2B or B2C industries, with exceptional creativity and a hunger for progression! This is an ideal opportunity for a talented marketer who is ready to take their next step up and grow themselves within a huge brand.
As Trade Marketing Executive, supporting the senior team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Demonstrating your reliable communications skills to act as the key interface between the marketing and sales teams
- Taking ownership for day to day marketing requests and running with your ideas, providing creative insight and well considered marketing support on how to tackle them
- Supporting the wider team organise events; contributing with the execution of marketing materials, promotional stands, strong exposure for products and good stock of products available at events
- Offering your mathematical capabilities to develop reliable trade offers
- Successfully integrating yourself in a range of marketing projects across online and offline platforms and inserting a level of originality and innovation to campaigns and marketing activities
- Proving irreplaceable to the senior team with your reliability, capabilities and drive.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic brand, that offers genuine career progression opportunities, flexible working, home working and the opportunity to bring your ideas to life. Due to the location of their Suffolk based office, this role is commutable from Lowestoft, Aldeburgh, Southwold, Stowmarket, Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Needham Market and most parts of Suffolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.