Trade Marketing Assistant - FMCG
Salary: £22 – 25,000
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of FMCG/Retail brands with offices worldwide. They are now looking for a highly organised Trade Marketing Assistant to join them at their headquarters based in Suffolk.
As a Trade Marketing Assistant you will play a pivotal role in ensuring there is clear communication between Marketing and Sales teams, ensuring that priorities are managed effectively, on time and in line with customer expectations and requirements.
Your key responsibilities for this role will include:
- To work closely with Brand Managers as well as the Retail and Online Sales team – supporting them with data, analysis and logic.
- To ensure there is clear communication between internal teams –prioritizing, managing and delivering tasks on time and in line with expectation.
- Assisting in the updating of data and reports internally and to customers.
- To attend meetings with, and presentations to Retail, Contract and Online buyers and merchandising teams.
- Briefing and working with design and shopper Marketing Agencies on key customer projects.
Applicants for this Trade Marketing Assistant role will be degree educated (or equivalent) or have experience in the FMCG or market research sector.
You will need to be a highly numerate and analytical individual but a creative thinker too! You will have a curiosity and keen interest in learning new analysis techniques and data tools and will happily explore new opportunities. You will be highly organized with great attention to detail and have strong, confident presentation skills. Familiarity with Microsoft PC Software packages and Excel are a must and you’ll need a clean driving license and access to your own vehicle.
In return, our client is offering a salary of up to £22,000 (depending on experience), plus the opportunity to progress in this values-driven, highly successful company.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this position and you would like to be considered for the role please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales & marketing consultants get in touch with Liz, Kayleigh or Tom with regards to your next career step.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to offer individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time. We may however keep your CV on file for future opportunities.