Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an innovative technology group who are passionate about utilising IT to improve the lives of users worldwide.
They are an IT services company who provide agile software development solutions to their customers and have experienced significant growth over the past few years. This has led to a requirement to bring in further experienced resource and an exciting opportunity has become available for Test Architects for their Birmingham office.
The successful Test Architect will be required to ensure the delivery of high quality solutions which impact the lives of users worldwide. As an experienced test practitioner, you’ll lead on better testing and quality, whilst working with client stakeholders to agree a strategy for testing that addresses the needs of fast-changing digital services.
Key Experience required:
- Experience as a multifaceted agile test practitioner that understands the roles and responsibilities of testers in an iterative project lifecycle.
- Has successfully designed and overseen the implementation of a test strategy for multi-tiered modern software applications.
- Understands whole solution architecture concepts and how they impact and influence a test strategy and end-to-end test plans.
- Can prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and has experience incorporating these into the end-to-end testing lifecycle.
- Has experience testing with public cloud platforms, and SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate test design and strategy in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Can design and make decisions around testing and quality within a fast-moving agile delivery environment.
The successful Test Architect will be hired based on prior experience within a similar position as well as their overall character. The company enjoys an enviable working culture, with low attrition and an environment where all staff are passionate about the business success and growth.
In return for your expertise the successful Solutions Architect can expect a salary up to £90,000 plus package. The business offers the opportunity for some remote working along with time on client site.
If this sounds like a role of interest, then please forward an update CV to Mike Rhodes immediately. For more details please contact me on (07789) (512321) or message me at (email@example.com)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.