A fast-growing SaaS company in Singapore are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the growing Singapore office.
The company are a Series D scale-up who have received over $400 million in funding to date, they have offices in Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo and most recently Singapore.
They develop a SaaS product that is gives customer insights for companies to optimise sales. It is used by over 1000 companies including many of the global Fortune 100.
The Singapore team are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to, this position would see the successful candidate helping to support their customers in Asia as well as work on exciting and key projects for the company.
- Provide first line diagnostic/troubleshooting support and technical expertise to answer customer questions, troubleshoot and resolve specific product related issues while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Respond to, resolve and document all incoming cases reported by customers, account managers, customer success managers and sales engineers via telephone, web, and other support channels as required
- Gather and analyze information, evaluate impacts, resolve or escalate issues as needed
- Manage customer and internal stakeholders' expectations around resolutions and timelines
- Ensure support service level agreements (SLAs) are managed and met
- 2 - 3+ year's experience in providing customer facing support
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Information technology or equivalent
- Desire to work a fast-paced start-up SaaS environment
- Strong desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is growing fast and can provide amazing career development opportunities.
On top of a very competitive salary, they can offer equity and bonus package.
For more information please apply.