Technical SEO Director
£40,000 - £ 50,000 per year
Technical SEO Director - London
£40,000 - £50,000
Technical SEO Director - The Company
Our client is a results-driven performance marketing agency within a truly integrated marketing and communications company with a multi-disciplinary offering. Launched in 2014 globally and in 2015 in the UK, they are a team of 60+ in the UK. Driven by results, they offer extensive expertise & rich actionable insight to help brands navigate the complex performance marketing world across channels & drive business performance.
Technical SEO Director - The Role
The Technical SEO Director is a leader that not only understands SEO but understands the role it plays in the wider media mix and is able to devise award winning SEO strategies for large multinational brands. You are able to adapt and think of SEO not just as ten links on a SERP, but are able to figure out how to evolve strategy to get the most for clients, be it using rich snippets and video, voice search, App Store optimisation and even Amazon SEO.
This is a senior role in the SEO team, line managing 2 managers and 2 execs.
You will be responsible for managing senior client relationships, so should be able to not only drive strategic performance but also challenge briefs.
This is a key role in the agency and will also grow relationships with other group agency personnel, to find ways to work more efficiently and to source new revenue opportunities.
* Developing award winning, innovative and data-drive performance SEO strategies for current and new clients; to include test and learn practices via proposals and presentations.
* Take ownership for innovation in the SEO space - developing new technology and ways to enhance performance through processes, automation and standardisation.
* Keeping up to date with how SEO is changing, new technology and initiatives.
* Leading senior client relationships and owning client satisfaction for services provided. Being a senior escalation point for client challenges.
* Leading and supporting the wider team and your direct reports, through coaching, mentoring and training.
* Lead / support the development of SEO products, integrating with paid search and other disciplines / channels.
* Improve and implement processes, from how services are created, documented and accessed (intranets, templates, roadmaps, frameworks etc).
* Commercial responsibility for core client programmes and prospecting for increasing revenue.
* New business ownership, development and support.
* Develop your personal brand and be a thought leader in the industry through articles, speaking events and innovation.
Technical SEO Director - Key Skills
* A clear leader and strategic thinker who can set longer terms goals to meet the client's business objectives
* An experienced director-level technical SEO who is adept at budgeting and forecasting.
* A confident communicator who can push for what is needed, or push back when required
* Someone who lives and breathes SEO but is also aware of how other channels feed into / support / compliment SEO (channels such as paid search, paid social, organic social, display, programmatic, ooh), and has a strong grasp of how the industry is evolving - able to add your own POV. Any cross-channel experience is advantageous - especially paid search.
* Someone who understands performance at a deep level and can demonstrate it through previous client programmes.
* Familiarity with industry tools, systems and frameworks and how we can leverage them (APIs, automation etc). Development skills are a bonus.
* Someone who is a challenger in their thinking and approach to SEO. Extremely proactive and entrepreneurial.
* Very organised and able to juggle multiple projects within short time frames. Someone who can manage their own time well, and of course effectively use the time of their team of managers and execs.
* Someone able to get their hands dirty.
If this is the Technical SEO role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan