Is your attention to detail unmatched? Our client is looking for a Technical copywriter to join their innovative Fintech business and write accurate, best-in-class copy based upon briefs from all areas of the company. This role will be suited to an attentive individual with proven experience writing standardised financial copy including policies, presentations, and reports. The ideal candidate will also be a great team-player who not only thrives when working with others but is also a great self-starter and equally productive working alone.
In return for all your hard work, and as motivation to join their dynamic team, our client offer loads of fantastic benefits which you can choose to suit you! These benefits will amount to a fantastic 10% of your salary and can include healthcare, a better pension and life insurance.
Sound like the next step for your career? Keep reading!
Roles and Responsibilities of Technical Copywriter:
- Turning complicated briefs into sophisticated documents, ensuring sound logic, grammar and spelling throughout.
- Proofreading documents, ensuring brand guidelines are being met and copy is always consistent.
- Updating a wide range of materials including spreadsheets and policies.
Key Skills and Attributes of Technical Copywriter:
- Experience in a similar role within the Financial Services industry.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Successful at juggling numerous projects at once.