Freelance Technical Analyst - Creative Marketing Agency - London
£350-£450 per day + Amazing benefits
Freelance Technical Analyst - The Company
My client are a global marketing media agency who are relentlessly committed to helping brands better connect with people, through truth, connection and wonder. Their team is deliberately diversified with experts across data, strategy, creative, media and tech. Passionate about making better connection and achieving ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Endlessly curious and working with complete transparency, they examine real human behaviour to create authentic connections between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Operating in over 100 countries and employing close to 80,000 professionals worldwide, this is a very exciting company with fantastic projects to dive into, with a fantastic fast-paced sports project waiting for you…
Freelance Technical Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be able to understand the clients business, their objectives, and make recommendations on how to improve their digital maturity.
- We are looking for someone who can navigate both Tech and Data in a creative way. The right candidate will have original ideas, and the ability to execute them.
- Auditing and understanding a clients analytics set-up.
- Creating KPI frameworks
- Solution design tracking requirements
- Creating Technical Specification documents
- Have a familiarity with Firebase mobile App tracking
- Debug issues with tags
- Analysing clients data:
- Simple data visualization is also a necessity either through excel or Tableau
- Innovating offering to client
- Identifying new opportunities and executing deliverables
- Making use of APIs
- Data Connectors
- Raw data streams
Freelance Technical Analyst - Key Skills
- Must be self starter - manging own time and projects
- Must be able to present to clients
- Must be able to describe technical processes simply
- Debugging code, and tags should be second nature
- Must be an expert in Google Analytics, Python and Tableau
- Well versed in SQL, and or has BigQuery experience
- A basic understanding and implementation of ETL flows
- A good understanding of different marketing channels and their native datasets
- Must be well read within industry news, and able to apply new technologies and concepts to existing work
- Knowledge of Google Appscripts
- Can make and manage requests from APIs
If this is the Freelance Technical Analyst role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of Big Data & Analytics roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHARITY GRIFFITHS". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Charity Griffiths| DD: 020 78 45 72 74- firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly