Job Title: Tech Editor
Salary: £30k-£45k DOE
Working with a marketing agency as Tech Editor, you will be responsible for ensuring all of the content is well polished and in alignment with client's tone of voice and style. You will work very closely with a number of people across the business, including writers, content strategists, designers and more to ensure high quality content and ensure results are successful.
This is a very fast paced role, for someone who is organised and motivated, who is passionate and meticulous about tech and wanting to leave a lasting impact on clients content.
- Copy editing, proofreading and editing services across a variety of content types.
- Providing high-quality content
- Developing an understanding of the products and offerings of key clients across the agency
- Managing and owning the whole editorial process for the department
- Implementing refinements to the editorial systems within the business
- Work closely with account managers to ensure the understanding of client needs
- Stay informed with trends and best practices for customer content, social platforms, thought leadership etc
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or relevant work experience)
- 3-5 years' experience editing
- Able to manage and prioritise work load
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Experience working with complex, B2B, and/or technology clients