We are looking for a Resourcer to aid the team in identifying suitable candidates for their job portfolio. Our primary tool is our database, but we also use a variety of other candidate attraction tools such as Advertising through Broadbean, Social Media and via direct approaches on platforms like Linked-In Recruiter Lite
We will provide excellent training as well as a fun, yet professional and sociable working environment. You will based in Kings Cross offices 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week.
Planning & Strategy, Client Services and Creative are the core areas of the DNA business. We have an experienced team of consultants liaising with clients across these specialisms, you will assist them with your knowledge of the candidates registered DNA and help attract new suitable candidates for selected role you are working on.
- Candidates: resourcing and identifying potential matching options against jobs, primarily in Client Services, but also in Strategy or Creative when needed.
- Acting as an extra Researcher for larger Retained assignments
- Database: searching, mailers, qualifying and updating candidate records; improve templating
- Advertising: copy-writing job adverts and publishing them on behalf of consultants
- Searches, headhunting, and matching against live jobs
- Interviews: telephone or zoom/Skype/face time to screen and properly qualify candidates
- Leads: pushing leads from candidates on to relevant consultant
- Formatting and adding CVs and Portfolios to the database
- Cover: assisting as cover on a desk when one of the team are on holiday
This will be a fast-paced and challenging role, so we are looking for someone who can really hit the ground running.
- It is essential you have experience in creative marketing/advertising sectors.
- Degree educated (ideal but not essential), literate and articulate
- An upbeat, confident individual with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter who is eager to succeed
- An exceptional telephone manner is essential
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Previous resourcer experience is by no means a deal-breaker however, a bonus
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We would like to hear from you ASAP, and if you feel you can demonstrate the skills and experience, we are looking please send your CV via the link to be considered for the role. Ali or Natalie can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what we are looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter