VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. For more than 40 years, we have focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the communications and marketing sectors, supporting clients in the public and private sectors and across all industries, to build formidable communications and marketing teams.
Due to continued success and strategic growth we are now seeking an experienced recruitment leader to join our Marketing Permanent practice. This role requires someone with excellent management skills and proven experience in building a team, as well as a natural networker and business developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to grow and develop a successful practice within the marketing and digital space and build on the VMAGROUP brand.
Recruitment experience is required for this role.
Main responsibilities of the role
- To recruit at a senior level across marketing and digital industries
- To build a market leading practice focused on marketing and digital recruitment
- To network and develop relationships with senior marketing professionals across sectors
- To actively progress the practice from a reactive environment to a highly proactive one
- Develop positive relationship with team members, leading by example
- To build the team, reflective of market and business requirements
- To ensure the development of VMAGROUP’s brand as a marketing and digital recruitment provider, through events, thought leadership and strategic marketing
- Working with the Executive Director to ensure that all activities are aligned with the wider VMAGROUP vision
- Support the promotional opportunities for team members through the VMAGROUP Pathway process
- Train and develop team members to improve performance and success
- Grow existing and generate new business client relationships
- Take part in the planning and executing of annual marketing plans for your practice area. Support your team members with their marketing and event execution throughout the year
- Build, maintain and grow an online network through Linked In, Twitter and other media channels to support your personal brand as well as that of your team and the business
- Develop an advisory board for the marketing division at VMAGROUP, working with colleagues within the marketing Interim practice to support this
Experience & skills required
- Demonstrable recruitment consultancy experience, ideally in the marketing/digital sector but we are open to other sector backgrounds
- People management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- A natural curiosity and interest in people, business and commercial markets
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- High attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude
- Financial acumen
- Positive outlook
- Open minded
- Self-starter with initiative
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.