Award winning global network agency is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their dynamic HR team.
Our client, based south of the river, is an award winning global network agency with over 67 offices worldwide, who provide personable small agency style service to their clients. They have seen massive success in the past few years and are considered one of the most successful creative agencies in town.
As Talent Manager you will report to the HR Director, and be instrumental in supporting our client in creating a recruitment strategy to attract a more diverse workforce. Your daily role will include the delivery of permanent, fixed-term and freelance recruitment process, and a focus on recruiting the best talent in the industry. The Talent Manager will be required to work closely with hiring Manager to understand hiring requirements and to develop role profiles and adverts, as well as organising interviews, collate feedback and ensuring the recruitment process is seamless and quick for all involved, and budgets and targets set for recruitment are met. Other tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage and review the PSL of Recruitment Agencies to ensure that they are receiving a cost effective service & are getting their best candidates.
- Create & maintain talent database.
- Promote vacancies & Referral scheme internally to increase number of referrals & talent recommendations.
- Work closely with the Social team to optimise and manage the use of Social Media to advertise and attract talent to the agency.
- Manage contracts and agreements with all recruitment suppliers.
- Pro-actively build industry knowledge & use this to execute innovative recruitment campaigns & build network of candidates.
- Provide guidance, support & training to hiring line Mangers where needed to ensure smooth recruitment process.
- To think outside of the box and come up with innovative ways to attract and hire a more diverse workforce.
Is it you?
An experienced Talent Manager within the marketing sector and have a solid understanding of the industry is essential as well as a knowledge of building direct recruitment channels and working to recruitment targets. You must have expert experience and knowledge in using social media to attract talent, and can work independently and pro-actively in managing your own workload.
If you have bags of enthusiasm and committed to excel in your role, with a positive, can-do attitude then we urge you to get in touch with us by sending your CV via the 'link' to be considered for this role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Salary : £40K plus bonus and benefits (private health, dental cover, PHI, life assurance and heaps of soft benefits including employee wellness programme free breakfast, as much fruit that you can eat and lots more.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.