This influencer talent management company specialise in creators that are a good influence on their audience. They help develop content creators to become strong brands in their own right, as well as partnering them with other brands, for campaigns and collaborations. Founded in 2017, they have grown to represent 20 fantastic influencers, who all have a profound positive impact on the lives of their followers.
THE TALENT MANAGER (INFLUENCER) ROLE
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and hard-working individual to join as a Talent Manager, and be assigned to a number of brilliant content creators.
- Generate new relationships with talents' desired brands, negotiate deals, and drive greater revenue/repeat business
- Strategise with talent, advising on their career development
- Manage and mentor Talent Coordinators and Assistants
- Manage press and media activity for talent
- Scout additional talent
- Enthusiastically complete other misc. tasks when required (no two days are the same!)
- Unlimited annual leave policy
- Great working environment, with amenities including: roof garden, members' bar, café, gym, bike storage, and showers
- Meaningful involvement in a fast-growing company, with fantastic development and progression opportunities
- An incredibly fun and rewarding place to work among a fantastic team of 12
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1221 for more info!