This influencer talent management company specialise in creators that are a good influence on their audience. They help develop content creators to become strong brands in their own right, as well as partnering them with other brands, for campaigns and collaborations. Founded in 2017, they have grown to represent 20 fantastic influencers, who all have a profound positive impact on the lives of their followers.
THE TALENT COORDINATOR (INFLUENCER) ROLE
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and hard-working individual to join as a Talent Coordinator, and work with a number of our brilliant content creators.
- Reach out to brands and agencies in order to generate new relationships on behalf of talent
- Contribute towards talent strategy and initiate talents' career progression (coordinating events, appearances, etc.)
- Scout additional talent
- Handle event invites and gifting requests, and arrange photo shoots and deliveries
- Update media kits and website follower numbers weekly
- Enthusiastically complete other misc. tasks when required (no two days are the same!)
- Unlimited annual leave policy
- Great working environment, with amenities including: roof garden, members' bar, café, gym, bike storage, and showers
- Meaningful involvement in a fast-growing company, with fantastic development and progression opportunities
- An incredibly fun and rewarding place to work among a fantastic team of 12
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1221 for more info!