SW - 007 - 1031
Freelance PR Account Director
£250 - £320 per day
Headline of the role
Interim Account Director Position with an agency who work passionately to create insight that builds brand awareness with its consumer audience. Their team is growing and this position is for an interim Account Director who will help drive business momentum whilst they search for a permanent hire.
A dynamic and vibrant agency based in London with an impressive client base consisting of national and global consumer brands requires an experienced Account Director.
As Account Director you will be part of one big collaborative team that creates the stories that set the clients and their individual brands strategic goals. You will also work closely with another Account Director as you provide operational support to senior directors and insightful leadership to the wider team.
The agency has a broad range of well-established consumer brands across the B2C space, including an exciting new global client win with great traction, where you and your team will spend 90% of your time. You will have the chance to lead the team, as they work to create integrated campaigns whilst working closely with the client to offer council on their briefs.
This role, although interim, is looking for not just a safe pair of hands, but a safe pair of hands with a strategic and creative outlook, adept at servicing new business wins.
The client's consumer team is young in commercial operating years but it's supported by wider agency resources with a global head count of 500+. The agency plans to grow their new consumer offering and backed by their latest global client win you will be able to leave your mark on this role.
As an agency, the client offers unparalleled opportunities for learning and development and prides itself on its enviable working culture and environment.
The Account Director role
* Be responsible for the strategy and deliverables
* Manage and mentor a team of experienced and passionate PR professionals
* Oversee the successful implementation of PR plans, to ensure the team are delivering against agreed targets
* Exhibit in-depth knowledge of PR and offer high-level consultancy to clients
* Be a key member of the senior leadership team
Key requirements for the Account Director:
* A natural leader with strong team management ability
* Significant previous PR agency experience
* Experience in working across brands
* A passion for innovation
* Excellent at obtaining new business with the ability to attract and deliver pitches
* Have a creative spark but still understand corporate/reputation management
* Big brand experience
* Dynamic outlook
* Good financial management, including developing and managing client budgets
* Passion for PR and to inspire junior team members
* End-to-end experience of the PR life cycle
They would consider an immediate freelancer but also a freelancer who is interested in a temp-to-perm role.
If you are interested in this Account Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on email@example.com or 0203 826 1210.