An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Manager to join a leading UK health charity as their Supporter Manager, tasked with providing innovative fundraising products on a 6 month contract in the heart of London.
As Supporter Manager you will manage, develop and innovate a portfolio of supporter activities to generate income. Being responsible for the development of new and existing end to end supporter journeys with input from multidisciplinary business areas, to ensure a best in class supporter experience.
This position is available as a FTC or day rate:
6 Month FTC: up to £45k p/r
6 Month Contractor: up to £220 p/day (LTD)
- Create and develop end to end supporter journeys to generate sustainable income, with the supporter's experience in mind
- Management of wide-ranging supporter groups that include schools, community groups and corporates amongst others
- Product innovation and portfolio management
- Campaign and product development initiatives delivered via digital and non-digital marketing channels.
- Experience of successful delivery of fundraising products, propositions and journey plans for launch via multi-channel campaigns
- Experience of developing and delivering initiatives to drive acquisition, retention and stewardship of new and existing engagers and donors including welcome, in-life and retention programmes.
- Experience of using agile working methodologies assist in the development of minimal viable product (MVP's) innovations for incubation, testing and learnings to help deliver new products and define income/ engagement opportunities with existing and new supporters.
- Strong proficiency in managing fundraising data, insights and optimisation and to guide product and proposition development.
- Experience of working with wider teams to plan, co-ordinate and implement optimised journey plans and campaign activities across key paid, owned and earned media, email and direct mail.
For more information, please contact Danny Hames at firstname.lastname@example.org