Supply Chain Supervisor
- £40,000- £47,000 plus bonus & benefits
About The Business:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to come onboard and develop/ progress with a global marketing leading consumer goods brand. Globally loved and recognised, this business boasts some of world’s most iconic brands.
This business strives to create an environment that fosters creativity and talent enabling their people to bring to market some of the most popular and well-known brands. The business is built on fresh ideas and insights which helps continue to grow the brands and hold their world-famous reputation.
About The Opportunity:
My client is looking for a highly analytical Supply Chain manager to take responsibility for managing a very high-profile retailer within this consumer goods business.
- Managing a team of 2 across discounted retailers/ grocers. Ensure teams have appropriate resources, training and support.
- Regular retailer facing meetings alongside the National Account Sales Team, to understand retailer’s critical paths and ensure we are working towards their objectives, including KPI’s.
- First point of contact for Supply Chain queries and improvements
- Proactive and timely liaison with retailers regarding status of domestic orders.
- Detailed knowledge of retailer’s procedures, process & systems. Weekly and ad hoc calls, preparing availability reports, completing order status reports.
- Order taking and management of Domestic orders to customer ship dates and monthly sales targets
- Ensure pricing, pack size, wave, or mix and delivery dates are correct, allocate stock, build cost-effective loads and make delivery appointments in line with retailer’s delivery specifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar FMCG, fast paced manufacturing / distribution organization.
- Must have experience with grocers
- Very analytical and great at problem solving
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.