Supply Chain Manager - Bedfordshire
£32,000 - £50,000
Leighton Buzzard, Toddington, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Bedford,
This is an exciting opportunity to join an agency that delivers full service global solutions for promotional materials. They are a global company with over 70 offices worldwide. This position is based in brand new offices in Bedfordshire only 35 mins on the train from St Pancras.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of their global supply chain management program which delivers promotional products and marketing materials for some of the world's biggest brands. You'll work closely with the general manager and purchasing managers in the other offices all over the world.
- Implement and manage the global supply chain management program using the SSAQ and inspection process, ensuring all offices use suppliers who have passed stringent quality control checks, documented and signed up to respective terms and conditions.
- Proactively leading the global offices to ensure they are sourcing and purchasing in accordance with the approved supplier network for their clients including supplier performance reviews and issue logs.
- Implement appropriate controls and audit regimes that enable compliance with company purchasing, commercial policies and procedures which ensure adherence to all compliance matters particularly with regards to import from high risk countries (Maplecroft definition).
- Ability to implement a global supply chain platform for local purchasing managers to use
- Reasonable supplier negotiation and relationship experience (worldwide)
- Ability to analyse spend
- Understanding of ethical supply chains
This role offers a brilliant opportunity for some looking for a business that will offer excellent training and progression. It's a positive, enjoyable place to work and they offer the following benefits.
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Scope to develop
- Late start on your birthday
- Social drinks Friday
- Fruit and biscuits in the office.
- An extra half day per quarter if you don't drive to work (up to 2 days off p/a)
If you'd like to find out more, please apply now or contact Andy