Subscription Development Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + uncapped comms
Are you looking to join a global leading BI company and utilise your subscription sales experience?
A new opportunity has come around to join a global leading BI company, who are looking for a Business Development Manager with a hardworking, driven attitude who can see themselves building a career in the organisation. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for both driving new business through a full 360 sales cycle from sourcing leads, meetings and closing deals as well as upselling existing key accounts to the business. Being of the global leaders in their sector, you will be working with some of the biggest clients and will be tasked with developing strong working relationships.
- A B2B subscription sell on the latest intelligence across the finance sector
- Managing and upselling some of the biggest clients in their sector as well as have a savvy approach in finding new business
- A consultative sales approach is desirable when meeting client face to face and also over the phone.
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual and team targets
- Provide and communicate accurate sales & prospect reports to relevant teams and management
- 18 months + subscriptions sales experience. Preferably B2B
- Finance or Insurance background is desirable
- A proven pedigree in achieving/exceeding personal and team targets
- An excellent relationship building with the driven, resilient attitude towards winning new business
- Strong organisation skills and being able to manage your own time
Please click 'Apply' today
Or contact Sam Ecob