Robert Half Creative are helping our client within Financial Services to recruit for a part-time Sub-Editor, paying between £25-£35 an hour.
Sub-Editor in a B2B focused environment. Our client need a Sub-Editor with Financial Services experience who understands the FS nuances around compliance, audit, regulation, etc.
- Sub editing and proofreading content produced by content team
- Build a system to get copy to a high enough standard it doesn't need to go up to execs
- Spelling and grammar checks
- Legal/fact checks
- Sub Editor with 5+ years B2B experience
- Must have financial services experience
- Ideally have a background at one of the big four consultancies or at a B2B publishing house
Business Information provider and analyser. We work with this client across the world and they are looking for a part-time sub-editor temp to help them until at least the end of the year.
Salary & Benefits
£25-£35 an hour, circa. 14 hours a week. This role will be based in London, however the work will be done remotely.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.