Robert Half Creative are helping a Financial Services firm to recruit for a part-time Sub-Editor, paying circa £20 - £30 an hour.
- Gathering a repository of reference information for the team
- Sub editing and proofreading content produced by the content team and others across the business as required (white papers, special reports, interviews, case studies, blog posts, press releases, sales brochures, flyers, promotional content for virtual events and webinars, podcast scripts etc), including:
- Spelling and grammar checks; adherence to house style and campaign messaging
- Legal checks (or knowing when to refer to an expert)
- Fact checking (especially technical product information)
- Checking layouts for print; checking draft web pages prior to publication
- A thorough eye for detail
- Organisation and planning for liaison with experts and stakeholders within deadlines
- A passion for quality
- An interest in content visuals
- An interest in business and data
A Financial Services firm in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
This is a part time role, working 2 days a week - 7 hours a day. This will be circa. £20-£30 an hour.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.