Are you a Creative Studio Project Manager that is looking for an in-house role with purpose?
My client help prevent infections and save lives. They offer an extensive range of infection prevention products and services with their flag ship range being disinfectant wipes and hand gels. You ll find their product in most UK hospitals, and as infection prevention becomes more important in peoples lives, the need for them has never been greater.
As an experienced Studio Project Manager, you will become part of their growing multi-disciplinary Creative Studio within Marketing, who produce high-quality creative assets for a wide portfolio of brands. You will be supporting the Head of Creative Studio through day to day project management for the wider team, a crucial role to ensuring successful project delivery. You will have daily interaction with company wide departments and key stakeholders.
What will you do?
- Ensure successful delivery of projects through day to day co-ordination of the Creative Studio Team by effectively identifying and managing resource in the Studio.
- Co-ordinate internal and external client expectations, assessing submitted project briefs before passing to the Creative team for execution.
- Prioritise workloads and timing schedules, producing estimates and tracking 'actual' vs. expected costs and timelines. Identify & fulfil freelance recruitment needs where necessary.
- Improve internal processes and effective project controls to increase productivity and the probability of successful project delivery.
- Ownership of creative traffic management, time booking and job costing systems. Oversee the project management system, advocate timeliness and accuracy from team members at all times.
- Support the Head of Creative Studio to develop and maintain the design and digital advancement of large-scale project plans that match the needs of the client brief and budget.
What will you need?
- Proven experience within an agency/design studio
- Experience with project management systems
- Experience with agency/studio job costing systems and asset management systems
- A broad knowledge of all aspects of print and digital design, and experience in both web and app design and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills; confident communicator and influencer - role requires asserted follow up with the extended team
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise duties and perform calmly under pressure
There are no pre-requisite qualifications, but it would be useful if you had any of the following:
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2 etc)
- IPA qualifications: Foundation Certificates
- Courses in Project Management, Digital Project management, Time Management, Digital Essentials
What will you get?
- A competitive salary of circa. £35,000 - £45,000 according to relevant experiences.
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 17% of salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs