We’re working with a global Marketing Services company, who are looking for a Studio Manager to join their growing team. Working on-site within the head-office of a well-known FMCG high street retailer, you will be overseeing the daily operations of the studio to an exceptional standard.
- You will be exceptionally organised and geared towards the progression of the studio team and services
- Liaising with key stakeholders both internally and externally on a day to day basis
- Control the trafficking of all work through the onsite and offsite teams to achieve client deadlines
- Managing the studio team including performance reviews, holiday requests and all other HR requirements
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to challenge current studio procedures in order to encourage and drive change
- A confidence in making decisions and how they impact on others around you
- An in-depth knowledge of Adobe CC, Microsoft Excel and Word
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.