An award winning fully integrated advertising agency is looking for a Global Integrated Strategy Director to manage the strategy for a well-known automotive brand, both globally and regionally.
Based in Paris, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading, overseeing and managing all strategy across creative, media, digital, event, retail and CRM.
With a stack of awards under your belt and a proven track record in creative agencies, you are an expert in integrated planning across a range of creative, media, digital, event, retail and CRM channels. You've strong experience working on global brands across a range of territories. Reporting into the European CSO, you will help lead and manage a team of key regional strategic experts to deliver regional brand and comms strategies, whilst defining, guiding and inspiring world-class creative work. You can clearly identify insights from culture, consumer and category that drive effective and creatively brilliant integrated solutions.
- Define insightful strategies that inspire effective creative work
- Combine creative, communication, insight, channel and data planning strategy
- Lead the development of creative and connection strategies
- Manage a group of strategists across creative, media, digital, event, retail and CRM
- Support in leading all regional strategy
- Help in elevating strategy across client and agencies partner teams
- Liaise and align with global strategic directions and translate them into actionable regional briefs
- Team management
- 8-10 years of experience in a creative agency
- A leader - someone with gravitas who will quickly gain the trust of clients, creative and agency partners alike.
- An inspirer who can constantly bring new thinking
- A collaborator not a lone thinker, who can involve and motivate cross-disciplinary teams
- An expert and talented workshop moderator
- Ability for simplifying complexity and give clients the confidence to make decisions in turbulent contexts
- A track record of creative brilliant communication solutions
- Able to work with data as well as intuition
- Inquisitive - curious about the world, about people, about culture
- Addicted to new - always looking to push your thinking on, and keen to experiment with new digital solutions.
- Automotive not essential but an advantage.
Salary - €80K-€100K (relocation package available)
To know more about this exciting opportunity get in touch and apply now by sending your CV by clicking "apply". For a confidential chat with Ali, get in touch with him - mob. 07984 171873
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter