Strategy Director role with an outstanding consumer branding / innovation agency based in West London. This boutique independent agency prides themselves on delivering exceptional creative thinking to their blue-chip client base. Fiercely independent and creatively lead, the agency punches well above their weight and work with some incredible brands.
The agency has had a very successful last couple of years and are now looking to take the next step in their growth by hiring a Strategy Director.
The successful candidate will be expected to continue driving and leading change within the agency. Working closely with both owners, this person will take responsibility for setting the strategic direction with clients whilst nurturing and developing the internal strategy team.
This role will suit a strategy director comfortable working across global FMCG / CPG branding and innovation projects.
- The successful candidate will have extensive and senior strategic experience leading and managing major CPG accounts and departments within a top branding agency.
- Will already be at strategy director level
- Will be comfortable working closely with creative throughout the strategy process.
- Have gravitas, be sharp thinking, big picture savvy - a real strategic lead.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire and get the very best out of their team.
- Innovative thinking - always looking to challenge the work produced and ask the right questions. Not a brief taker.
Fantastic role for a consumer brand strategy director to join a growing independent agency.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Daryn your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Daryn can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter