Strategy Director - The Agency
This independent agency has a great vibe and you’ll love the busy, friendly, collaborative culture – you’ll never get bored. Above all, though, you’ll relish the fact that working there is actually fun and there’s no politics.
Strategy Director - The Role
- This is your chance to make a big difference in a small business and help shape this agency’s future and increasing success.
- Working at a senior level with your clients you’ll lead the development of innovative CRM and customer experience programmes.
- You’ll work across a range of accounts as well as new business, with the emphasis on business changing strategy.
Strategy Director - Skills and Experience Needed
- With a minimum of 8 years’ planning in an agency, you’re used to taking the lead developing strategy. You’re experienced in CRM and customer engagement and understand the full integrated marketing mix.
- You’ve got that great combination of creative thinking and a logical approach, you’re brand literate and understand the power of customer data.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and get the best from colleagues and clients.
- With confidence and gravitas, you’re a great communicator who’s able to tell a compelling story and inspire senior clients, colleagues and creatives.
If you feel you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.