About The Social Media Agency
My client is an award-winning social media agency who are looking for a Strategy & Planning Director to lead on strategy, from planning to implementation for clients. This role is based in Central London in modern and lively offices where creative thinking and long-term partnerships are at the heart of the company's ethos. This means you will have the chance to work with clients similar to Marriott Hotels and Mars by leading on their brand strategy, particularly their social media.
About The Strategy & Planning Director Role
You will have the chance to work closely with the leadership team and creative teams to transform brands and make a tangible difference to millions of worldwide consumers.
Key Responsibilities for the Strategy & Planning Director:
- Responsible for developing and leading on brand strategy and social campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Performing analysis on social campaigns and reporting it to clients in understandable ways.
- Working closely with creative teams to oversee the creation of world-class social content for clients.
- Pitching and presenting exciting briefs to clients related to their social strategy.
- Line management of team members in the strategy team.
- Working on internal growth plans with the leadership team through new business pitching.
About The Successful Strategy & Planning Director
If you are currently in a Strategy & Planning Director role, or similar, this could be a great opportunity to join a unique agency that do things differently. With flexible working, world-class training and career development opportunities available, this could be an ideal next step in the social media industry.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Strategy & Planning Director:
- Ideally 10+ years of experience in strategy in an agency environment.
- A good track record of pitching success.
- Extensive experience of social tools to gain insights and data.
- Experience working with creative teams in the production of social content.
- Excellent communication, management skills and the ability to lead by example to new talent.
The Strategy & Planning Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £80,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and industry-leading career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Strategy & Planning Director role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter