We're working with one of the region's top independent brand strategy and integrated marketing agencies who are looking to hire a Strategist. You'll join a fun, vibrant, collaborative team working on a range of global brand clients who are household names.
This Strategist is a pivotal role in the agency. You need to be hungry. The successful Strategist will have a deep understanding of how B2C brands live and breathe in the real world. You'll be an expert in brand proposition, consumer insight and comms planning across all major marketing channels, as well as being comfortable at overarching brand strategy at a business problem level.
This role is very client facing and is part of a close-knit team, so it requires a great communicator who is approachable, never arrogant: a team player, mentor and intellectual negotiator. You'll be a huge contributor on "London agency" quality work with all the perks of a South West location.
Post lockdown, this role can work from home 2-3 days a week, so if you're based 2-3 hours away but are happy with a lengthy commute twice a week, this role could be viable for you. The agency values remote working but collaboration and team work is paramount and that requires your presence in the office because it can only truly flourish in person - Zoom calls and shared docs sadly don't engender the creativity that's needed.
The experience we need.
- An experienced Strategist / Planner who is hungry and has something to prove
- A proven agency-side background would be ideal. If applying from the client side / in house, you must be able to demonstrate experience working in a multi-brand environment (for well known brands)
- Brand strategy, integrated marketing and digital strategy experience would be ideal
- Demonstrable success in comms planning
- We're looking for an experienced leader and a great relationship builder, both with internal and external teams.
The ideal opportunity for an experienced agency-side Strategist who wants to be part of something exciting, an agency that is going places and has genuine ambition to be the best, not just in the South West but in the country. Your foundation will be in research and insight in order to define audience, brand planning, brand proposition and to pinpoint a business's needs. You'll own the brand and campaign strategy for global brand clients. You'll join an established team of industry experts and will become a key member of strategy team.
One of the region's best independent brand strategy and comms agencies, with an awesome culture, amazing office and a really talented, close-knit team of industry experts. They've grown the team by a third in the last 6 months and their client base continues to give them a steady stream of work. They're the lead agency on a number of global brand clients.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary in the region of £35-£45k
- Discretionary bonus which is frequently offered as a reward for going above and beyond or to recognise important achievements or milestones
- Good pension scheme, healthcare benefits and more
- An amazing working environment with plenty of laughs and loads of opportunity to learn
- The opportunity to work with a huge brand on high profile projects all over the world
- Flexible working after lockdown and a great work from home set-up.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!