Job Title: Strategist - Global PR Agency
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, birthday off, health cover, 6% contributory pension, season ticket loan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, ride to work scheme, gym membership, breakfast allowance, company socials.
About The Global PR Agency
My client is a multi-award-winning, global PR agency that works with some of the top names in finance, corporate, public affairs and healthcare sectors. Belonging to a global communications group, this PR agency implements ground-breaking communications campaigns on a global scale for clients like NHS, Johnson & Johnson, Xbox and Talk Talk.
This truly integrated PR agency has offices spanning four continents with global scope and influence. They are looking for a Strategist to join their Research and Insights team at their headquarters in London where they have won several awards for their workplace culture and environment. The role requires someone with a strong digital knowledge and a real interest in digital innovation.
About The Strategist Role
As a Strategist, you will have an exciting opportunity to lead the agency's research and planning division.
Key Responsibilities for the Strategist:
* You will lead the PR agency's planning function, working collaboratively with the researcher and creative director
* Help teams understand client business problems and deliver creative communications strategies to help solve these
* Conduct initial research to develop a brief, set measurable objectives related to aims and contribute significantly in building measurement in PR strategies
* Take ownership over research and insight tools for the agency
* Play a significant role in new business pitches / pre-pitch research and insights
About The Successful Strategist
If you are currently in a planner / strategist position, this could be an excellent next step and provide you with the experience and development to progress your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Strategist:
* At least 3 years' experience in a strategic / planning role within a PR agency
* Proven track record working at a strategic level with blue chip organisations across multi-channels
* A good understanding of PR and strong digital background and knowledge
* A strong interest in digital innovation
The Strategist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.