Strategic Planner, Cambridge -
A leading and well-established agency based in Cambridge are looking for an innovative Strategic Planner to join the wider team and drive strategic output for the agency and its clients. You will need a minimum of 2 years strategic planning experience within an agency.
As Strategic Planner, supporting the wider team, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Efficiently executing thorough market research to understand the current market and relevant cultural insights
- Creating and developing instructive and detailed creative briefs, thinking outside of the box and utilising your dynamic thought leadership capabilities
- Taking responsibility for the execution of strategic projects from initiation to delivery
- Demonstrating your understanding of the commercial audience to deliver projects successfully
- Utilising a range of online and offline channels to deliver strategic projects aligned with client needs
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest trends and capable of liaising with a range of different clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integrated part of well-know agency within Cambridge, with strong presence within a mix of science, tech and education clients. They offer great benefits, an enriching working environment with flexible working and a competitive salary. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Ely, Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Biggleswade, Saffron Walden, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.