Passionate about running world-class business events? Know what it takes to create a remarkable client and attendee experience? Talented marketer?
Strategic Event & Marketing Manager - £40,000 - London
Do you have a passion for running world class business events?
Do you know what it takes to create a remarkable client and attendee experience?
Can you create compelling copy and event communication campaigns to have the right people attend your events?
Do you take on and own a project from start to finish and commit to achieving an incredible result no matter what it takes?
Do you challenge the status quo and ask why, when you think there is a better way?
Can you negotiate a great deal but have all parties feel like they got a great result?
Do you want to grow with an established business that has huge growth plans?
You will be working for a company that works with passionate business people at the heart of the UK economy, helping them start, sustain and grow their companies, through advisory services as well as financing and equity investment products.
You will be part of a team who deliver over 380 events a year for both private and public sectors, encompassing trade missions taking companies to all corners of the globe, conferences for female entrepreneurs, pitching events for start-ups seeking angel investment or flying buyers in from around the world to meet with UK sellers. Key responsibilities include:
- initiate, plan, deliver and evaluate event and marketing campaigns to meet client objectives and identify areas for future improvement to drive better customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies. This includes a range of client touch points: from events, webinars, marketing collateral and content marketing (blogs, case studies, email, sms etc) as part of communication campaigns
- support the scheduling of events and marketing campaigns across the entire client portfolio
- report to management on event projects progress and outcomes
- initiate, plan, deliver and evaluate a range of events from conferences to pitching events, workshops to brokerage events, and tradeshows to trade missions
- communicate with a wide range of campaign stakeholders including attendees, clients, suppliers, sponsors, partners and internal team
- create, develop and deliver partnership agreements for branding, product creation or increasing distribution of events and marketing campaigns and ultimately products and services
You MUST HAVE advanced skills in:
- business marketing strategy and analysis
- event management (running events for 500+ attendees including conferences workshops and international event)
- communication campaigns
- client management
- marketing collateral creation
The company offers extensive development opportunities as it seeks to grow 3 times the size in the next 5 years.
Strategic Event & Marketing Manager - £40,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.