A Financial Services business are looking for a Communications Advisor to assist with the communication of information and updates for 6 months, during the Brexit transition period
A Financial Services firm are looking for a Senior Communications Advisor to join their London team, 6 months. Working in the London and directly with the EU withdrawal team, this role will play a pivotal part in providing communication of strategies to both internal and external, to ensure smooth transition to leaving the EU.
Daily responsibilities of the Senior Communications Advisor will include:
- Delivering Brexit plans to internal stakeholders, including delivering messages and supporting direct engagement through the most effective owned and earned channels including digital and face-to-face
- Ensuring all communication is up-to-date with current affairs, to identify challenges to the business and communicate recommendations. This includes press activity, political events and communication received by stakeholders, regarding Brexit
- Using a variety of communication tools and models to help the business think strategically and plan their comms to firms accordingly
- Building close links with senior stakeholders across the organisation and externally to support high quality communications; this is likely to include media, events, online events and webinars, emails, video, web content including and infographics and communications through partners
- Using an insight-based approach to communications and evaluating the overall effectiveness of firm facing communications
The successful Strategic Communications Advisor must have experience of working on projects where they have communicated changes of legislation to both internal and external stakeholders. You must also be available to start ASAP.
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply below!