The Stakeholder and Media Relations Manager will work with product and marketing senior management team to design and deliver stakeholder and media strategy to reinforce engagement and product entity.
I'm looking for a Pension corporate communications expert who has experience in both Media and Policy.
A high profile financial services company who are also uniquely a non-departmental government body. They are the leaders in the pension reform and workplace pensions - millions of companies nationally have chosen their pension scheme and they are on course to become the largest pension provider in the UK. They offer a highly rewarding, collaborative environment. People who work there feel passionate about the product and their involvement. They also offer good work/life balance and benefits. As a media specialist, you really do have a great 'story' to tell!
The Stakeholder and Media Relations Manager will work closely with senior management/CEO to design and deliver the stakeholder and media engagement strategy for the product and marketing directorate. Effectively leading and becoming the 'face' of the product. You will proactively manage media engagement as well as represent the company with various eternal Stakeholders and trade bodies - ie TPR (The Pension Regulator), FCA.
Day to day you will:
- Design and deliver media activities and campaigns that land solid foundations for product messages/marketing campaigns including content
- Oversight and coordination of product and marketing external media/PR/industry stakeholder messages to ensure cohesive messaging.
- Developing engagement strategies for government and other key external stakeholders
- Take the lead on consultation responses, industry awards, articles, content for different channels
- Building and maintaining relationships with key influencers in media and industry
- Horizon scanning stakeholder environment.
I'm looking for an experienced PR Manager/Media Relations Manager/Stakeholder Manager who's gained significant experience managing stakeholder, media engagement strategies , policy for a financial services organisation. Ideally, you'll be highly knowledgeable about the pension industry including consumer groups/trade bodies and the overall pension landscape. This really is a superb opportunity to be right at the coal face of this high-profile organisation who will be a household name and you'll be a part of making that happen.
Personality wise; you'll be a team player, able to deal with senior stakeholders, understand the bigger picture and be unflappable in a sometimes-pressurised environment.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.