The Stakeholder and Media Relations Manager will work with product and marketing senior management team to design and deliver stakeholder and media strategy.
You can either have a background in corporate communications either in-house or agency.
A high profile financial services company who are also uniquely a non-departmental government body. They are the leaders in the pension reform and workplace pensions - millions of companies nationally have chosen their pension scheme and they are on course to become the largest pension provider in the UK. They offer a highly rewarding, collaborative environment. People who work there feel passionate about the product and their involvement. They also offer good work/life balance and benefits. As a media specialist, you really do have a great 'story' to tell!
The Stakeholder and Media Relations Manager will work closely with senior management/CEO to design and deliver the stakeholder and media strategy for the product and marketing directorate. Effectively leading and becoming the 'face' of the product.
Day to day you will:
- Design and deliver media activities and campaigns that land solid foundations for product messages/marketing campaigns including content
- Oversight and coordination of product and marketing external media/PR/industry stakeholder messages to ensure cohesive messaging.
- Developing engagement strategies for government and other key external stakeholders
- Take the lead on consultation responses, industry awards, articles, content for different channels
- Building and maintaining relationships with key influencers in media and industry
- Horizon scanning stakeholder environment.
I'm looking for an experienced PR Manager/Media Relations Manager/Stakeholder Manager who's gained significant experience managing stakeholder, media engagement strategies for a financial services organisation. Ideally, you'll be highly knowledgeable about the pension industry including consumer groups/trade bodies and the overall pension landscape. This really is a superb opportunity to be right at the coal face of this high-profile organisation who will be a household name and you'll be a part of making that happen.
Personality wise; you'll be a team player, able to deal with senior stakeholders, understand the bigger picture and be unflappable in a sometimes-pressurised environment.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.