STAFFING MANAGER | Experiential Agency | London | c. £30-32k
Great opportunity for a STAFFING MANAGER to join a first rate Experiential agency. It’s an immediate start, initially freelance up until Christmas, with a view to going to perm.
As Staffing Manager you will support a Staffing Director through the management of staffing services across experiential campaigns. The accounts are primarily in the beauty and fragrance category and the agency are very busy hence the need for this Staffing Manager.
You will be a key interface across multiple client contacts and across the account team and the agency departments to ensure effective staffing of all live work.
Responsibilities of the Staffing Manager
- Management of all staffing services
- Books, briefs and confirms on-brand promotional staff for campaigns
- Financial management of campaigns
- Client liaison – ensure clients are serviced to the highest standard
- Runs interview, recruitment, training, refresher and casting days
- Inputs and maintains jobs on database
- Monitors the campaign at all times, providing feedback to line manager
- Confirms payroll for jobs and ensuring bonuses and fines are paid and valid receipts have been received to back up all expenses
- Holds regular status updates across projects with line manager, client and internal team
- Manages general ad hoc duties
- Completes and files project administration so information can be easily accessed by team members
- Creates briefing documents, profiles for clients and any needed evaluation documents
- On call during out of office hours for campaigns
- Comprehensive knowledge and compliance with internal financial procedures in particular the payment policy
- Comprehensive knowledge and compliance with the Client’s financial procedures
- Produces regular job finance updates for line manager
- Raises P.Os for suppliers
- Drafts project budgets for line manager approval
- Drafts invoices against approved budgets in a timely
- 3 years+ staffing experience
- Previous experience of managing multiple staffing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills, capable of working across multiple accounts and implementing projects to agreed deadlines
- Good people person
- Be comfortable in financial account management (e.g. invoicing/raising POs/understand GP/managing billing schedules etc)
- Be comfortable working in a relatively fast paced environment
If you’d like to be considered for this Staffing Manager role please send me your CV and we can chat further. However, if this role isn’t quite what you are looking for then please get in touch anyway as we have a whole host opportunities available – Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director. Roles are perm, freelance and contract – so something there for everyone.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!