Are you a researcher, who has a keen interest in consumer products, innovation and behaviour? Do you have a keen eye that knows what appeals to the consumer? If so, this could be an interesting role for you…
Based in a great London location, our client has a modern and open plan office, currently working from home but with future agile working benefits. They specialise in consumer products and shopper/buyer behaviour and they partner their clients to help them make key decisions based around insights. They are a unique, boutique consultancy, who pride themselves in having a real passion for what they do that allows them to deliver high quality, actionable insights to their clients. They have an impressive list of blue-chip clients they work with. They have a friendly working environment, where people enjoy collaborating and contributing to the success of the organisation.
Due to recent success and growth, they are now looking to bring on a Senior Research Manager to work in their quantitative research team.
As Senior Research Manager, you will be running a wide range of quantitative projects, managing the project through its life cycle, from start to finish ensuring the smooth running and success. You will play a key role in supporting the other Executives and Directors in delivering the projects in a timely and accurate fashion. Clients span across FMCG and retail in the main and all projects are ad hoc.
Key Duties Include:-
- Writing proposals, to help secure and win new business
- Writing questionnaires and fieldwork materials to meet the brief, using both online and offline research methodologies to collect the relevant information
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, providing them with updates
- Carrying out analysis, pulling out key findings and writing reports and presentations
- Presenting findings to clients
- You will likely be a Research Manager looking to take the next step, with a strong background in quantitative research methods, with experience working within consumer products
- You will have the ability to run research projects from start-to-finish, and trouble shoot any issues along the way, so that the projects run smoothly
- Proven track record in survey and questionnaire design, conducting analysis, writing reports and presentations will be essential in hitting the ground running in this role
- Proven track record in developing others and mentoring
- You will be a confident and articulate individual, who can multi-task and work on several projects at one time and is looking to work in a collaborative environment
SRM - Quantitative - Innovation
|Job Title:||SRM - Quantitative - Innovation|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Kirby|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 17:24|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's