Our client is a full service, boutique insight consultancy, boasting lovely open plan offices (currently working from home and planning an agile working environment in the future) and a friendly and progressive working culture. They work across a range of blue-chip clients within FMCG, Retail, Financial Services, Travel, Media and Technology.
They are continuing to grow and they are now looking to bring on board a Senior Insight Consultant to join their quantitative team. This is an exciting time to be joining the company, as they continue to develop new offerings and grow.
The Role of Senior Insight Consultant
As an Senior Insight Consultant you will have the opportunity to lead on client relationships, developing strong relationships and building up a true understanding of their business and how research and insight can help inform business decisions. You will be working in collaboration with the qualitative team, to build effective insight programmes, that will achieve the results they are looking for. This is a role that will allow you to work across both research & insight, and management consultancy.
Key duties include:-
- Writing proposals and delivering pitches, to win new business
- Running and overseeing projects through their life-cycle, ensuring that they run smoothly and to time and budget
- Designing research materials, managing fieldwork to time and budget
- Analysis and presenting actionable insights to your client.
This role is about seeing the bigger picture and how insight feeds into the overall marketing plan for a company.
- The ideal candidate will be at either at Senior Research Executive level, with a strong quantitative research background
- Proven track record in project design, writing fieldwork materials and overseeing projects through the whole lifecycle
- Ability to think outside of the box and be creative in your approach around analysis and report writing
- As someone who thrives on the delivery of high quality projects and can see beyond the data, you will be able to tell the story in an interesting and succinct way that will answer the client's questions and allow them to make business decisions off the back of it
- You will enjoy working in a consultative fashion with both colleagues and clients
A really exciting opportunity for someone to work in a forward-thinking and innovative consultancy.
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Agency|