Robert Half are working in partnership with one of the agencies within the Civil Service to recruit a SQL Server DBA. They provide a flexible working scheme, excellent development opportunities, bonus payments and a generous pension scheme.
The successful SQL Server DBA will be expected to:-
- Work within a team of 3 DBA's ensuring services are integrated, delivered, and operated as required.
- Support third parties providing infrastructure services
- Work with technical architects to translate architectural designs into operations
- Advise and support best practices and processes in managing Microsoft SQL Server
- Mentor team members to support the database environment
- MI Reporting
The successful SQL Server DBA will have a strong background in
- Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Database design and management
- SQL Server performance management/monitoring
- Azure Data platform
- SSIS and/or other ETL Tools
- Power BI, SRSS and or other MI data analysis toolsets
The civil service delivers public services and supports the government to develop and implement its policies. They are a massive advocate of flexible working, invest in the latest digital technology to help their civil servants do their jobs effectively and better serve the public.
Salary & Benefits
The successful SQL Server DBA can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £48,000 + a generous pension, remote working, and flexible working.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.