Sponsorship Sales Manager
£25-35,000 + commission
Do you have great experience within the Event sales industry? Are you an individual ready to take on a new challenge in your Events career?
We are working with a leading centrally located events company that specialise in delivering leading, information led public sector conferences and events. With over 20 years' industry experience, they pride themselves on delivering events at the forefront of Government policy. They are now looking for a talented sales person to join their expanding team - with exciting growth plans in place, it is a very exciting time to join! Their client base is expanding across the globe, also creating endless opportunities for rapid career progression and with your success come the rewards.
- You will have an excellent understanding of selling their public sector conference to private organisations
- Understand the sales techniques you are trained to use and your own lead generation
- You will be provided some leads through our marketing process
- Strong sales approach with proven experience of cold calling
- Solid experience in selling high value products, identifying potential new markets/business opportunities, highlight and present to Sales Manager / Sales Director
- Be fully conversant with a range of their products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business mostly over the phone
- Demonstrable experience in full sales process from sourcing prospective clients, pitching them and then closing the deal
- Act as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, closing, new and existing business/clients
- Reaching and exceeding weekly average targets as set out by the Sales Manager / Sales Director
- Represent the company at the events as agreed with the Sales Manager / Sales Director
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in outbound B2B sales and be able to demonstrate a successful track record
- Your previous experience in event sales will enable you to hit the ground running
- Proven track record of engaging new business and exceeding targets, allowing you to earn commission
- An interest in working in a fast-paced environment for a market leading event business
- Ability to communicate well in order to build strong relationships
If this exciting position within a supportive and vibrant environment sounds like the right opportunity for you - then click apply now!
Please contact Aspire Events Specialist Consultant Rebecca O'Donovan for more details